Thursday, September 11, 2008

911

Saturday, the kids were down for a nap and I had got up to get something from the car. Scott was laying down watching TV. While I am outside an ambulance pulls up at the house and I asked them who they were looking for. They told me they were supposed to be at my house 204 tiffany, Nelson. I told them that we did not call and the kids were asleep. He said it was a 911 hangup and they could hear someone and it sounded like they were having trouble breathing. I told them I would be right back and I went and got Scott up and Tyler was laying on the bed playing. I took him outside to talk to the ambulance men. During this time a police cruiser was at the scene, the rescue squad told them what happened and they could go on. I asked Tyler in front of the men if he had called 911 "no, the phone called it by itself" He keeps saying this. Later Scott went and got his cell phone from under Tyler's bed and checked the phone which was locked. But if you hold the pearl down it will call 911. This is what Tyler did. We did not know the phone did this. And the police station called back and we did not hear it cause it was on vibrate.

So the phone did call 911 itself. Poor Scott he gets the blame for everything. I thought he accidentally called and was snoring. I guess we are getting paid back for Scott.

No comments: